Speaking with Confidence Online Training
A self-paced learning program
Through this program, you will feel more confident:
- Managing virtual or in-person teams
- Leading meetings
- Speaking at conferences
- Pitching to clients, investors, or constituents
- Giving presentations and briefings
- Becoming a powerful advocate on behalf of issues you care about
Former opera singer and Harvard faculty member Allison Shapira has made her unique teaching methodology available in a self-paced online learning program.
This program walks you step-by-step through the essential elements of public speaking; it’s like having Allison at your desk to personally help you prepare for each and every upcoming speech, presentation or important conversation.
At the end of this e-course, you will:
- Speak more confidently, concisely, and authentically
- Create a strong skill-set of public speaking and presentation skills
- Have an easy and repeatable framework for speaking in any situation
The Speaking with Confidence online learning program includes 1 year of access to:
- Teaching videos of Allison speaking directly to you, with action items and homework for each session
- Checklists and preparation documents from her in-person workshops
- A 40-page “how-to” manual which collects the most important material from Allison’s workshops and gives you the tips and tricks you need to transform your public speaking skills.
We offer special pricing to individual Veterans and Active Duty Military personnel, as well as discounted licensing for organizations. Contact us at email@example.com for more information.
Order Allison’s Speaking with Confidence Online Training Now!